Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
this 'religious' crackpot is a backwoods pigfucker!
He should strike a deal with the Iranians..........he will not burn the books if they do not stone women that are frisky.

Christians have been fighting with Islam forever, but I do agree this guy is just looking for the spotlight. He is putting gas on the fire. But I also disagree with many of Islams stupid laws, It is archaic, and usually the un-educated become radicals, but with the laws that some countries restrain their people regarding unrestrained education and allowing females and males to be taught the same. The masses of the un-educated is growing. There is a class seperation that is swallowing up the stupid ones into a big fireball of radicalism.
At least with Christians they are not putting people to death for converting to Islam. Not so the other way around. Asia and the middle east need an M.L.K. but usually they are killed beforehand. And America is richer because of its freedoms. But it does not come cheap.

Bastards bastardizing religion on both sides.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: this 'religious' imbecile is a flaming pigfucker! - by Maggot - 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM