Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP does have the ability to learn!
The Antagonist Wrote:[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=65]Mr. Incivility[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:The Antagonist wrote:
It's impossible to kick a dog with the opposite foot if he has the other leg in it's mouth.

If this dog was so dangerous why then did he only go after you and no one else? Did the old man let him loose just to attack you? Were you the ONLY human being for miles?

The description of the behavior of the dog and situation is really quite absurd as I cannot see any dog just going for anyone out of the blue like that.

And if you insist on using a user-name other than the one I want to have used on HERE Cynicalninja, then i shall stop giving consideration of privacy toward YOU in any way shape or form I find it. I did NOT go and give out links and forums where I pointed this out but if you want to play the dirty no privacy game I certainly can play that too. I've nothing to hide here, boy.

The only reason you blow up so violently here toward me is because you feel a deep need to defend yourself against the truth. You don't like people seeing you for what you truly are - rotten to the core.

You're full of shit with the dog story. And, I do not see where I lied. Please point out the lie! You posted it just to see if I would reply as I do on this site. So, tell me, did you bring the man up on charges? Is there a case pending? It wasn't that long ago.... do post a photo of the scars and marks the dog left when he drew blood. Something should still be visible! If you had a case, you'd need photos anyway and they'd be dated with the camera time stamp for the court records and proof.

You have posted many times in several topics on 24 how you will kick dogs and have kicked dogs. Would you like me to spend a day finding them and showing everyone?

You're a violent little shit who has a narcissism problem among deep inherent evil in your soul.

I think there are several questions that need to be answered here.

I have the cunt that is twitchen kitten on ignore now because she has proven herself to be a lying good for nothing scumbag.

I choose not to interact with filthy liars either in real life or online.

According to her animals never do anything wrong......ever.......a hope a rottweiler rips her fucking face off or rips apart one of her mewling offspring if she has at some point convinced some poor mug to actually have sex with her.

So how do you explain that bit in black? YOU said I'm on the IGNORE list and yet you find it very pressing to UNignore me just to see what I wrote here!

Listen you vaporous little troll...... You really need to get your bullshit stories straight.

So, are you too chicken to answer the questions? Tell me where my lies are? Where are the photos of your mangled leg?

You have proven that there are no lies in the link in my first post!
You truly are an asshole.

Hmmm.....this is already getting pointed out in Unanswered questions, but I wonder myself WHY Opie chose to reply if he has A on ignore? Just to say - again - that he has her on ignore? Does Opie honestly believe that anyone here really gives a fuck if he has her on ignore or not?

I'm rather curious also as to what, specifically, A has lied about. Do you, Opie,have a link to some thread somewhere that you can prove is a lie, as she does with you? It's right there in black and white in your own words so.....what say you?

'Course, knowing that you know how I consider liars, you'll not be able to do much better than A did. Sorry 'bout your luck. If you care to give it a shot, though, I'm all ears.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by The Antagonist - 08-17-2008, 12:53 PM
[No subject] - by Cynical Ninja - 08-17-2008, 02:09 PM
[No subject] - by The Antagonist - 08-17-2008, 02:21 PM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 08-18-2008, 07:16 PM
[No subject] - by Cynical Ninja - 08-19-2008, 06:23 AM
[No subject] - by Maggot - 08-19-2008, 07:04 AM
[No subject] - by Middle Finger - 08-19-2008, 10:04 AM
[No subject] - by Cynical Ninja - 08-19-2008, 11:58 AM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 08-19-2008, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by The Antagonist - 08-19-2008, 12:49 PM
[No subject] - by Mr. Incivility - 08-19-2008, 07:00 PM