Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve
Jesus. what horror. i just listened to Houston PD presser. Homicide Det. was emotional. worst thing he ever saw in 14 years. they were very open about how they had been so shaken and affected by this murder. they actually said nelson is a 'cold remorseless souless murderer'. they were so candid, i hope it doesn't bite them in the ass at trial. nobody knows a motive. they think she acted alone. she has tried to implicate others.
it appears the little boy was burned with WELDING EQUIPMENT! no accelerants present on body. but she had welding gear & a fucking blow torch! oh God. that poor baby, i don't know how he died, but i hope he didn't suffer horribly.

if not for the video of her truck, they may never have caught her.
investigators found burned carpet at Nelson's home and discovered twine that appeared to match the string that was used to bind Jonathan's hands.
they are concerned she may be a serial killer.
Police also said they believe Nelson is a a predator who has committed murder before and that they don't believe her brutality begins and ends with Jonathan.

but in my opinion, an experienced killer does not dump a body in view of a camera. or leave a pile of evidence in their own home.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Cracker - 12-27-2010, 09:23 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:26 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:39 PM
RE: Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve - by Lady Cop - 12-30-2010, 04:20 PM