Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Well You made it through another year eh?
(01-01-2011, 01:13 AM)username Wrote: Or Jesus, you might choke on one too many sausage balls. Cracker? Cracker????

Then there's Duchess who might have proved today that you CAN o.d. on pot.

L.C. is probably in a gun fight somewhere.

Dick's wife might have finally gotten sick of the domestic violence and run him over with his own damn truck.

And Maggot, you know there's a pissed off buck gunning for you somewhere.

It will be a miracle if any of you idiots survive in to 2011. Happy New Year anyway.

I did make sausage balls, but I sent them to someone else's house. I only ate two or three. I gave the dog a few, too, because he waited for a long time watching me make them.

Duchess has humped and passed out in a blissful state, for sure.

L.C. probably had a peaceful evening with her thoughts.

Hopefully Dick's wife made a resolution that this was the last fucking year she was going to put up with that shit.

Maggot spend the evening decorating and watching Golden Girls reruns for inspiration.

It should be about the New Year for you, username. I hope you had enough for you to STFU until next year. hahahaha Sleep tight.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well You made it through another year eh? - by Cracker - 01-01-2011, 04:06 AM