Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldier "kill team" warning-graphic
(03-21-2011, 02:21 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 02:05 PM)Mohammed Wrote: It comes with the job mate. It's simply human nature and somehow a way to get rid of all the build up steam and tention if you're in a situation like that. Don't forget, it's not like some honourable one on one fight but a constant critical moment going on for days, if not weeks and months. Of course, if you got a guy who constantly behaves like that, he's most probably dangerous and got a mental issue, so you are left with promoting him either to Senator or put him in a nut cage.

For crying out loud, they are warriors and just a few years back they where expected to cut of the enemies head before eating his brain and use his skull as a pissoir. Now? Good Lord, touch a dead fellow that wanted to shoot you in the first place in a hummourous way and my, my, are you gonna be in trouble!

I have several family members who have been in the military and they didn't pose for photos smiling down on corpses, in fact I dare say they find the notion abhorrent.
They always said even the remains of the enemy were treated with due respect.

You see, this is the ironic part, and it applies not just to you but many military family members and supporters - it's totally okay that the west engages in foreign intervention (and in the case of the British it's been going on for centuries) and kills massive numbers of people who are no threat to the west, but goddamn don't pose for pictures. Do you see how crazy that is?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldiers "kill team" warning-graphic - by shitstorm - 03-22-2011, 03:47 PM