Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldier "kill team" warning-graphic
Duchess, if you have no interest in the subject of Zionism and their crimes, I'm sure you never researched the influence of this particular special interest group. The term "anti semitism" was cooked up by Zionists to chill any and all conversation, investigation or criticism of a criminal cabal. This is no different than when special interest groups and the media say that taking issue with Obama's policies means you're a racist or wanting the illegal immigration and border problem fixed means you're a racist. Those memes are repeated ad nauseam and they are not true. That is brainwashing. Repeat it enough until people start to believe it. I have no probelm with anyone disagreeing with me. I've debated many a Zionist on the merits of Jews being the chosen people. I would never use the term brainwashed to describe someone who merely disagrees with me. I use it because I am confronting a LIE.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldiers "kill team" warning-graphic - by shitstorm - 03-27-2011, 05:58 AM