Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
duane "dog" chapman, cop wannabe

i only found 2 travis mimms online images. one was an old guy, one was black. huh?

Duane “The Dog” Chapman has been awarded temporary custody of his 9-year-old grandson, Travis Mimms, Jr., after a chilling audio tape surfaced of what is alleged to be the child being viciously beaten by his father, Travis Mimms, Sr.

RadarOnline.com reports that on October 21, approximately seven police cars descended on the Mimms residence, wherein the authorities removed Mimms, Jr. from his father’s custody and handed him over to Chapman.

Mimms, Jr. is the son of Chapman’s late daughter, Barbara-Kate Chapman.

“I don’t want to take my grandson’s dad away from him,” Chapman told Star magazine. “I want (Travis, Sr.) to take parenting classes. We had to get (Travis, Jr.) out of that situation. I was beaten by my father, too. But we have to break that cycle.”

Chapman’s wife, Beth, agreed. “This is all about protecting a little boy, not about hurting his dad. We’re doing what we have to do. We want Travis, Sr. to get help.”

Previously, Mimms, Sr. worked for Chapman and also received financial assistance from him. Following the death of their daughter, the Chapmans raised Mimms, Jr., eventually returning him to Mimms, Sr.

Chapman and Mimms, Sr. had a falling out approximately one year ago and have not spoken since.

Last week, Star magazine reported that Mimms, Sr. obtained a restraining order against the Chapmans, claiming that the family had been harassing him, accusing him of beating his son and slandering him.

In the papers filed, Mimms, Sr. claims that Chapman threatened him numerous times, that his son is “scared” of Duane Chapman and his wife, and that Chapman threatened to kill him.

Chapman also took out a restraining order against Mimms, Sr.

A hearing is set for that order on November 4.

[Image: DuaneChapman.jpg]

[Image: FP_7863021_Roast_SheenFrstPost_FP8_116_151.jpg]

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/20...ed-beating

Messages In This Thread
duane "dog" chapman, cop wannabe - by Lady Cop - 07-22-2011, 07:00 AM
RE: duane "dog" chapman, cop wannabe - by Neo - 07-25-2011, 02:57 AM
RE: duane "dog" chapman, cop wannabe - by Lady Cop - 10-24-2011, 03:40 PM