Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think campaigns and politics have...
(02-01-2012, 07:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Tell me about it he has been hitting me with the same fucking mocks for the best part of three years or four years now is it any wonder I get bored with him sometimes?

I don't think it is boring. I think it is funny how you posted your mental illness to get sympathy and now you have to eat it daily. I think it is just desserts.

You and ramsey and sometimes aussie (she is like the letter "y") are proud of your weakness and fuckupedness and try to mock the strength you see in others. You take cheap shots at a Marine sergeant who was willing to deploy three times for his beliefs, but are bored when someone reminds you that you are a mental patient?

Mental illness is a trip. It messes with your perceptions. You will always be different. You are used to your defects. I still find them funny.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think campaigns and politics have... - by Cracker - 02-01-2012, 07:16 PM