Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think campaigns and politics have...
(02-01-2012, 07:37 PM)Cracker Wrote: I have posted my pic. Ask the Duchess. You are fat, Cracker is not. You are short, Cracker is not. You look mildly retarded (I think it is your large head and close-set eyes), Cracker does not.

My son is grown. Unlike you, he no longer lives at home. Most grown men prefer supporting themselves and their families. I know that will seem odd to you, but it is true. I think it is a pride thing.

Do you see what I mean? You are trying to mock strength shown by others. I am not ashamed that my son can live on his own. I am not ashamed that he is brave and honest and worthy. I am not ashamed he is a US Marine. I am proud. He's a cool human being. Today is his birthday. I sent him a certificate for a 20 play at this golf course:
[Image: golf2.jpg]
and a hundred bucks for dinner.

I'm sure your parents are proud that you vacuum twice a week.

Look who else enjoys that golf course:
[Image: 390672_10150531543095479_192156350478_11...4510_n.jpg]

It is a lovely place to spend the day:
[Image: golf1.jpg]

[Image: 360314503_3b1aa14a03_z.jpg]

[Image: 47.jpg]

Your sad attempts to impress me with pictures of a golf (probably the most tedious and worthless pursuit in the history of sport) course are desperately tragic.

Your son is nothing but a worthless grunt, I am going to be the one taking his kids into care when he has his latest bout of alcohol fuelled post traumatic stress disorder.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think campaigns and politics have... - by Cynical Ninja - 02-02-2012, 09:36 AM