Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
Her fingerprints won't be on the wheel, she never drove the car, it was a standard, also she has never had a licensd so I am going to assume it was Rafferty driving. One thing that would be a compelling piece of evidence is the back seat of his car and it has never been found, probably laying in a dump somewhere.

I really wonder what has gone on today, the jury has not been in the courtroom most of the morning, must have something to do with TLM's statement to the police on May 24 where she saId Rafferty kicked her and murdered her and in court this week saying it was her.....

I read that there are purple ribbons on the railing outside the courthouse now, in Woodstock they all now all over the city. I have one on my porch.

I decided to come to the market for lunch to enjoy the sun while its here, I look behind me while in the line at a food counter and Rodney Stafford and his g/f are standing right behind me, I wanted to say how sorry I am and how I am thinking of them and Tori, but I didn't, thinking it actually best not to.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 03-16-2012, 01:15 PM