Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
3m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Jury is being excused now. Have to stop tweeting. #sl #rafferty

4m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Crown asks if this was the first time you described the murder to police.McClintic says "yes." #sl #rafferty

6m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
#Rafferty is starting to rub his eyes. #sl

7m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
In court right now,McClintic is starting to cry. #sl #rafferty

9m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
She says the reason she said it was him was because she could not believe she was capable of doing it. #sl #rafferty

9m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Crown is asking why she told the police #rafferty did it if she says she did it. #sl

10m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Another part of the video is being shown,in it McClintic says that she did not watch the whole thing. #sl #rafferty

14m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
In court today,McClintic is sticking with her story that she killed Tori.But on the video she tells a different story. #sl #rafferty

14m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
McClintic says the way she described the murder in the video statement was true except for it was her not #rafferty who killed Tori. #sl

15m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Crown now asking McClintic if that was true what she told police.She says it was true except it was her that did it not Rafferty #sl
Expand
17m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Please be warned there is graphic material being discussed. #sl #rafferty

18m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
In the video, McClintic is essentially telling the officer that it was #Rafferty who killed Tori. #sl

18m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
In the video McClintic tells Smyth that #Rafferty used a hammer to hit Tori in the head. #sl

22m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
In this video she is talking to OPP Det. Sgt. Smyth. #sl #rafferty

23m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
McClintic also says she heard the "rustle of the garbage bags".This is all from the video the court is being shown #sl

24m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
She says in video "when I seen her on the ground..I turned my head away...but I could hear sounds.." # sl

25m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
Video was just played for the court.McClintic was crying and talking about seeing Tori on the ground. #sl #rafferty

29m Melanie Nagy ‏ @NagyCBC
The Crown says it is going to present portions of a statement McClintic gave to police.This is a video statement. #sl #rafferty

I am really not sure what the crown is trying to do here
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 03-16-2012, 02:40 PM