Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(04-13-2012, 12:32 PM)Kip Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 09:45 AM)Jezreel Wrote: Christie Blatchford's articles are interesting to read, she doesn't hold back, ...

I agree...great editorial writing. She sometimes voices what everybody's thinking but not saying; other times, the way she says something leads to everyone to a conclusion that she doesn't have to state explicitly. I loved her referring to Rafferty as "the meaty fellow in the prisoner's box."

And he definitley is that hah

I was following the tweets today and I think I counted 4 women who testified this morning to meeting him on POF and dating him all around the same time, some just before and some just after Tori's disappearance.

One of the ladies was actually friends with Tori's mum and knew Tori, their daughters had played together. Rafferty met her online i think end of March beginning of April....... things that make you go hmmmmm,

This guys is such an idiot the more I hear about him the worse it gets, besides all the women (who didn't seem to stick around long) he told him he was a dance instructor, had his own contracting business, bought a house for him and his mum in Woodstock, worked at a detention center in London, thought he had colon cancer that's why he took percs, oh and had a step son names Jaden who had passed away!!! Looks like another compulsive liar.

Waiting for the news articles to come out to see what else was said, but I think that's the gist of it.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 04-13-2012, 03:01 PM