Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
I do the same thing with the tweets, even the ones I post Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I know what you mean about the date rape one heartbreaker, all I can think of is because maybe he wasn't charged with it? Hopefully we will find out more about that.
The warrant really bothers me too, especially as the judge didn't allow it in case the law changed? A very grey line indeed, the crown tried again during the trial to get just his searches about child rape allowed, but derstine was afraid that it would lead to him being a pedo and if they allowed the other searches as well (like naked epileptic fit, necrophilia, and a bunch of others) that it would show he was deviant. My gawd how does a defence attorney defend someone who they know is a rapist, murderer, pedo sick fucking bastard! I think TLM's first confession, rafferty killed this girl it wed his sick fantasy!

London free press has released a few more articles and video of his police interogarion. Blatchford has a detailed article and there are many more. Can't post a the links now as its a pain doing it on a phone. There are a lot of interesting details though.

Anyway the jury retired to a hotel at 9pm with no verdict and will begin again at 9am tomorrow.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM