Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School
(12-14-2012, 07:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 06:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 06:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Violent video games have been out for about 10-15 years now. I'm not saying that's the sole reason, or even A reason for carnage being committed by young people, but it does seem like more than just a coincidence...

Spoken like a true douchebag ( I stole that from Aussie). Anyone that commits these type of crimes has something a lot deeper going on than a stupid video game. These thoughts just stem from your Christian brainwashing, upbringing.

You don't see any validity at all in my questioning violent video games and their effect on young minds?

I'm simply trying to fathom how someone can round up 20 5 year-olds and mercilessly gun them down. How do they get to that point?

How about they're so desensitized from having killed so many 'individuals' in their video games, that they've finally brought it to real life??

I'm simply searching for answers.

I took this from The Hartford Courant, January 6th:

Lanza's killing spree started earlier that morning at his home on Yogananda Street in Newtown, where he killed his mother with four shots to the head with a .223-caliber rifle while she slept. In searching the house, police discovered that Lanza had thousands of dollars worth of violent video games.

Before he left the house, Lanza destroyed the hard drive on his computer, which likely kept some of the records of what games he played and who he played with. It also destroyed any chance to see if he had a manifesto or had written down anything indicating that he planned the shootings or why he chose the elementary school

As I suspected, a violent video game freak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - by Midwest Spy - 01-07-2013, 06:08 PM