Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-06-2013, 02:54 PM)username Wrote: She's fucking psycho. I've watched bits and pieces and she smiles here and there. Other than that, she comes across as emotionless. Nut job.

what is very scary about this is that Jodi, and I've said this before, reminds me of my adopted sister. I've even had my mom watch the trial or look at a picture to confirm it and she agreed. at first I didn't know how old Jodi was it freaked out my mom because when my mom adopted my sister at a young age she was told my sister was a twin but the twin "died". the birth mom was not trust worthy and that there was a possibility that the twin is alive and in another state, anyways that is how close they look alike and the mannerisms are of these two. needless to say it isn't a possibility because Jodi isnt the same age as my sister but as I'm watching the trial it is like I'm watching my sister at times and it's creepy. I agree with you 100% that Jodi is psycho and she completely is inappropriate with her emotions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM