Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I got to listen to a very limited edited version that HLN played. they did it piece by piece and then put those pieces together. it lost the point of the phone call, I really felt like I was listening to a teenager talking to a boyfriend and was excited about talking to him about things and he was being macho about laying claim about no other guy laying claim to her. I don't mean macho in a bad way just don't want to explain it all out as I know a couple people are following this and should know what I mean. it was sad, weird to hear his voice for the first time but I also had to keep in mind they had to clean up that call on his side so much that I don't think that was really how he sounded. the expert for the phone/forensics said the quality was really bad/poor and had to be cleaned up so I wonder if that had anything to do with the sound or inflictions of his voice. her voice is very clear and as you stated squeaky and excited.it is clear she sounds very willing and full of ideas of things to do and also contradicts herself that on the stand she stated Travis never paid attention to her in public or something along those lines. on the phone call she said that Travis always grabs her butt in public to prove a point to someone else and he said something along the lines of no I don't but I definitely do it to prove a point to someone else. and the. she comments that she loves when he does it.

the trial has started and I don't know why Jodi isn't back on the stand another witness is on, sky hues(spelling). I don't understand how they do things at this court. sometimes jury questions have been asked, half way through sometimes at the end. sometimes witnesses are at switched out half way through, it doesnt make sense to me. I understand if someone comes from out of town, like an expert witness that needs to be slipped in so that it can be taken care of for cost purposes but what I don't understand is why sky hues is being put on the stand now. ohhhh I guess the jury isn't in the room, maybe this is going to the misconduct of the prosecution that the defense is alleging I thought this was over and done with, my goodness. I wonder if today is the day that we hear the story, what does this make the third or fourth story for how travis died.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM