Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
kid I agree with EVERYTHING you said I couldn't figure how to put it the way you did. I also feel she hasnt trashed Travis the way she could and has been honest in ways that don't shade her well but I also think it may be because there is evidence to show otherwise so she really has no way to do anything else. she cant really say no i didnt like this or being called this because on the sex audio tape that she recorded, it says otherwise. or am I understanding it wrong or different? I am surprised a couple times she gets lost in the questions. Martinez according to insession is known as a pit bull attorney or prosecutor and I actually am excited to see him take her by the horns because watching her talk and talk is getting boring I think she needs direction in question. I do worry he is going to cut her off and then her attorney will object for not letting her finish her answer and that will not look good to the jury. my boyfriend has gotten hooked as he gets ready for work and he tells me thinks she is going to fry lol, but he isn't watching the trial everyday.

also about the dad I feel bad only that he had to hear it but Jodi knows exactly what is going to be talked about every day and she can have her family warned and excused. her dad coming there that day was planned, I almost bet it was, IMO. I've been told what happens in court rooms is almost all theatrics and so her dad being there at least to me was nothing more than to make the jury feel bad or sorry for her having to tell these details in front of her dad and brother. especially when the lawyer drew attention to it, why not ask if was difficult to say those things in front of her mom, her aunt, her friend that was there, I don't think her sister came until the next day but she has more supporters than just her dad and brother there and if it's difficult to say it in front of them it's difficult in front of anyone, i would say its hard especially for them. also I can't remember if it was the dad or the grandpa but one of them tried to prove it wasn't Jodi by going to her work and getting her time sheets to say she was at work, thinking she was because she told them she was still working. only to find out that she had stop working on the 31st of may I believe after he brought them to the police and they willingly looked at them with him and notified him of her last day worked. the realization that she wasn't at work at the time this happened sunk in and the police stated they understood and would have done the same thing had this been their daughter or granddaughter(can't remember if it was the dad or grandpa but which ever it was they would have done the same for that family member).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM