Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-20-2013, 03:10 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Jodi Arias could learn a thing or two from Pistorius about how to seem like you feel bad about killing someone.

True. I believe that Pistorius does feel remorse about killing his lover or at least understands what feeling remorseful feels/looks like.

Not Arias. Black hole soul.

I'm frankly really surprised by how poorly she performed today. I thought she'd be more believable. It was just ignorant testimony and bad acting, imo. How the hell could Travis be yelling threats to kill her after she shot him IN THE FACE. Yeah, I don't think he'd be yelling anything at that point.

Calling her a "stupid idiot" and telling her "a 5 year old could hold a camera better than you!"? Frightening stuff, for sure. Sounds like fights that I had with my sisters when I was like 10. Those bitches are lucky I didn't kill 'em.

Totally unbelievable shit she's spewing. Please please let everyone on the jury see it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM