Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I agree he is jumping around to and I also agree that I think he is doing it on purpose and I think that he is doing this so that it highlights her lies, it makes it difficult for her to rapid think of her answers. it is extremely difficult for someone to be able to jump around and remember their lies than to go in chronological order. I am sure that he's going to tie these in. he does keep going back and touching on things as he talked about the sister and hair color several times. this is going to last several days if not just as long as the direct did, he has been WAITING to sink his teeth into her.

I'm having difficulty remembering, because I'm sick, but didn't the trial end yesterday on the magazines and no explanation was given about them or did he jump topic? i dont think its not going to be his job to ask why it's going to be her lawyer to ask why, I think. It is his job to make present the evidence and that was the magazines if he asks her why she passed them, then she makes up a lie. he's already connected that she tried to pass them to her attorney or someone working on her team and it goes with the timing of someone testifying (someone named Matt). She tries to explain everything and she has a reason for everything, I wouldn't want to ask her why.

I almost laughed when he used a calmer quieter voice nd Jodi couldn't hear him and he said oh you can't hear me? so he talked louder. and when Jodi still wasn't remembering things he said is it my tone? is it my volume? and she said no its length in time.

I was blown away she could remember her old cell phone number by rattling it off and two old addresses to the point. I can't remember my last address that I lived out from a year ago unless I really think about and certainly not older address without looking them up and I've moved often like she has, her addresses were from four years ago or longer. but she couldn't remember so simple details that she said on direct or travis's home phone number. you know with how obsessed she was she had that shit memorized.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM