Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
The pedo accusations make my blood boil too.

The fact that Arias threatened to blackmail the prosecution and Alexander's family by accusing Travis of being a pedophile if they didn't agree to a plea down to 2nd degree pissed me way off. Jodi wasn't bluffing. Bet she threatened to accuse Travis of pedophilia when he was alive too.

Arias never mentioned anything about pedophilia until she "confessed" in 2010, when she dropped the "ninjas did it" claim. At that time, she said that she saw pedophilic images on the computer. Of course, there were none there. Then, while acting as her own attorney, she tried to have letters from Travis alluding to pedophilia introduced into evidence. Those letter copies were thrown out because Jodi didn't have the originals; they were forgeries (most believe done by Matt McCartney, her ex who "would never betray" her). Now, her story is hard copy pictures of boys in underwear.

Martinez poked her about those previous false pedophile accusations several times during cross, without closing it out. I don't think the jury knows what he's been hinting at; I wouldn't if I had only trial testimony to go by like the jury. I keep wondering if he's going to call witnesses to testify about her previous false pedo allegations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM