Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-13-2013, 08:34 PM)username Wrote: It will be interesting to see if the defense experts can even slightly pull Jodi out of the massive sinkhole she's in. The gun story keeps changing (I thought she originally said she shot him from the hallway but somehow that's changed to the bathroom now?). Holster, no holster, box, no box. The time discrepancies, the shelving. I can not imagine anything less than premeditated murder. No way.

I don't think that they can pull her out of the sinkhole either. The more she testified, the worse it got.

On Sunday, I tried to catch up and read all of the evidence that I'm aware the jury will have as reference in deliberations. Imo, none of it, not the forensics, not the police reports, not the communications between Jodi and Travis, not Jodi's journal, and not Jodi's own testimony (even as she lies and adds new details that she thinks will reflect better on her story) in any way supports a self defense claim.

My sister told me that Jodi intimated yesterday that Travis might have been holding the knife, to explain how she got it and used it so quickly. She also introduced something about Travis loading the gun in the months prior to the killing to explain why she would have risked her life going for what she previously testified she thought was an unloaded gun. The jury's gotta see her story changing even throughout her testimony, despite having 5 years to craft it. She's proven that she's still a liar and it has nothing to do with protecting Travis's reputation.

Really wanna see closing arguments; don't mind missing the rest of it. I think if Martinez can show via transaction records that the 3rd gas can was never returned and reminds the jury what a huge coincidence it is that Gramps's .25 caliber was stolen right before the shooting, there can't be any reasonable doubt that it was planned and premeditated, regardless of why exactly she killed him or whether the shooting or knifing came first.

What she did to Travis Alexander was so vicious and cruel, I don't think anyone on the jury, having seen those photos, would want her walking around freely ever again. Imo, 5050 whether she gets the DP or LWOP. So hoping this jury doesn't surprise me with anything less.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM