Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-22-2013, 12:10 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Here's Samuels' website:

I'm not a whore . . . I'm an expert!

I was hoping to find credentials or training supporting his PTSD and Dissociative Amnesia diagnosis.

Maybe you can find it within the tab: Curriculum Vitae

I think his education and training is strong on paper, and he highlighted his experience with police officers in regards to PTSD.

I just disagree with his contention (spiel) that his experience diagnosing officers who were forced to defend their lives in the line of duty in any way correlates to Jodi Arias's situation, even if she were telling the truth with her latest version of events. Nothing about the wounds to Travis Alexander's body suggests she was acting in self defense. Nothing about Jodi Arias's actions or physical condition suggest she was fighting or defending her life.

Samuels is lazy and he sold out; he'll deliver any desired diagnosis for a price, imo. Plus, he's sloppy and unprofessional in the process. He should be bringing his professional A game in this case. Maybe he is; scary.

I don't know how anyone can be diagnosed with Disassociative Amnesia if they benefit from such a diagnosis. Absolutely impossible to differentiate it from lies, imo. No problem for Samuels to make that diagnosis for a confirmed pathological liar though. No problem for 30% of murderers to claim it either. That could be Samuels next target market; he's now nationally recognized as a selective fog expert...

P.s. Glad he didn't pursue working under his gynecology degree. "Now, where did I leave that cervical scraper?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM