Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-26-2013, 05:28 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Reruns of Bob Newhart provide greater insight to the human psyche than this woman's trip down memory lane.

If she had red hair and was funny, she could pass for Carol Kester! (love that show)

It feels like LaViolette is teaching a class, all basics for anyone who reads and has ever done any crisis volunteer work. I haven't learned anything from her day and a half on the stand; betting the jury members haven't either.

P.s. I think the hole in the head was just Jodi's way of leveling the playing field. 3 hole wonders...

(03-26-2013, 05:47 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: His was one of the shows highlighted during our recent PBS beg-a-thon.

Side note - It's wonderful to talk about feelings. It's nice to get and send cards expressing feelings. I'm glad she has workshops to share and express feelings.

I pushed one of Dr. Amen's books and video programs too; KQED pledge drive here a couple of years ago. I thought it was kinda funny when LaViolette mentioned research via watching Dr. Oz. $225 billed for watching that show, I guess. Samuels's charge for reading Time Magazine in the john was a comparative bargain!

I'd tell you how I really feel about that, but you know.

(03-26-2013, 07:10 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: "I get so much more information from the survivor than the perpetrator."

Considering the alleged perp is dead . . .

Ain't this just a lucky break for you.

Yep, victimizing the victim who can't speak for himself. Verbal abuse, imo. If she believes Jodi Arias, she's extremely gullible. If she doesn't and she agreed to this gig anyway, it's disgraceful.

I missed some big chunks of testimony today and still really missed nothing; she's still kinda in the same place. Memory lane and DV 101. If this is as direct as she's gonna get, I don't think the jury will connect her vague generalities to Travis and Jodi. Maybe tomorrow she'll get more specific. Frustrating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM