Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-27-2013, 09:05 AM)Barbara Wrote: ...I think she intended to blackmail him someway....perhaps she was going to threaten to let the bishop listen to it.....or post it somewhere.....Nothing Jodi did, did not have an underlying motive.....Travis had a good heart...enjoyed sex with Jodi....and was not abusive as the defense is claiming.....I know the Prosecutor will leave the jurors with more to think about after he gets to question LaViolette.

I think Jodi blackmailed men a lot; maybe not always for money, but for control. JMO based on her relationship history and actions testified to in court.

LaViolette has the background to make a solid expert witness and I can see her being a fine teacher/speaker to the right audience. Frustrating that her expertise and lecture doesn't fit or apply to this defendant or this jury, imo. Legitimate abuse and DV are serious issues; hate to see anybody falsely claim to have been victims of such as an excuse for committing crimes (and then have experts in their fields attempting to lend credence to those false claims). But, everyone deserves a far trial, so...

I think LaViolette may end up helping the Prosecution more than the Defense by the end of cross-examination.

Guess we'll have to wait and see where she goes with her expert testimony. Heard on HLN that court was cancelled today. Wonder what the hell is going on; must be major to delay the trial by a full day when it's already crawling along.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM