Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-07-2013, 10:18 AM)thekid65 Wrote: If I was her defense attorney, the last thing I'd want would be for this particular client to take a polygraph, and even have the potential for any results to be leaked.

If I were her assigned defense attorney, I wouldn't ask her to take a LDT either. I bet they didn't.

She's bold, so she might have agreed to take a poly for police when she was peddling her "wasn't there" story and/or "Ninjas did it" tale. But, seriously doubt she'd have taken one after getting lawyered-up and finally deciding on the "self defense" version of events.

Personally, if I was under suspicion, I wouldn't take a LDT, except in two cases where I'd be demanding it:

1. My child or someone I loved was missing or killed and I needed to be ruled out so police could move forward.
2. I was innocent and accused of a serious crime, with all the cards stacked against me and nothing to lose.

In both cases, I'd have a lawyer present.

I read that casting is already underway for a Lifetime movie about the case and would bet there are some interviews and book deals in the works with some of the case players. So, we'll probably start hearing more about what was going down outside of public view/records not long after sentencing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM