Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-18-2013, 03:31 AM)thekid65 Wrote: I'm just gonna hit the pause button on the discussion of this trial, to make a an observation. Don't worry, you won't miss a thing.

One more thing about Demarte.....lordy, lordy she has the sexiest pair of lips. Perfect!

And we're back....you may now hit the play button.

Demarte's cute; she drinks and licks her lips a lot. I think she's doing that just for you, Kid.

Willmott drives me crazy though. She's so chirpy and her attempts to squash Demarte come across as childish; she's not good at cross-examination, imo.

(04-18-2013, 10:48 AM)username Wrote: I listen to or watch HLN if I'm driving or working around the house but I want to kill those fuckers. Pause/play...and could they take any more breaks?

Wish there was a fast forward button for the whole trial.

Really hoping Jodi is headache-free and able to attend court today.

Anxious for Willmott to wrap up her cross and get through Demarte's redirect. Would like to see Demarte finish redirect and jury questions so she can be off the stand by end of week (sorry, Kid). She's done her job well and I'm curious about the prosecution's other rebuttal witnesses.

There's no official list published that I can find, but lots of speculation regarding who Martinez might call to tie up some of the loose ends he left regarding the coded magazines, the gas receipts, the closet shelving, the pedophilia claims, the emails from Travis's friends, etc... He might try to do it all in closing, but betting there are one or two more witnesses for the prosecution coming up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM