Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
i am here I have been watching it through an online live feed. I can't stand the pause unpaused crap. I think the last witness was professional and was able to stand her own with cross. I found her reliable especially given that the defense wanted to use scales that aren't usually used and tried to make her look incompetent, which clearly isn't the case. I also like that she used language that is clearly in her every day world and then when asked to clarify she did for the jury.

I haven't been around as much posting wise because I saw you had it covered, I've been peeking but no sense in posting things multiple times. things go unnoticed and then repeated at later times so I just figured if something of importance popped up then I'd speak up but you have had it all covered!

I really like the live feeds if anyone needs the link let me know I can get it for you. there are some I don't like because they lag or crap out in the middle and the one I found once in a while needs to be reset but that takes 5 seconds. I can take 5 seconds versus 5 minutes of commercials and hearing the commenters voices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM