Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Here's wot I don't get bout you people.......you are the most appalling (had to google that after a few spell checks) racists at times.....but when it comes to critters you are the kindest most amazingest nicest wonderfulist people in the whole wide world. That is from my heart.

I am not left wing or right wing. I like to think I am bipartisan as I do work within both powers at times. Especially when working with third world issues. You need to be flexible enough to work with both sides. You really have to.

Having said all that, I love Mock, at times you shit me, I love Dana. She's so jealous of my BFF Clang. Back off bitch. I am having a few glasses of cabernet sauvignon (had to google that shit too). I am not going to say anymore.

I love my dog too, my dog is so full on. My other dog, was at my wedding, krystalshores has seen the PM to verify it. I hope you get where I am coming from, if not I hope it is the fertiliser for other Mocking rock n roll stuff. hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by aussiefriend - 04-23-2013, 05:19 AM