Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(05-02-2013, 09:43 PM)dab Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 07:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You saw my request upthread and can see the "Introductions" thread in the "Management and Newbie Bullshit" forum, right? Smiley_emoticons_wink

Start one up, please, or let me know if you need help.

I found this board on a google search and thought i´d join. I would've been happy to write an introduction before jimbone chimed in.
Sorry. Thanks for your answer and courtesy though, and good luck on this subject.

Sure, dab, because Jimbone is just that powerful and intimidating?

Here's the deal. Unless you really are so sensitive as to be incensed by the benign mocks tossed at you by Jimbone, you'll start an intro thread and play/fight with him there. An introductory thread is required of all new posters.

So, please introduce yourself as requested if you're sincerely interested in posting at Mock.

I look forward to posting with you after you teach Jimbone a lesson in your introductory thread.

FYI: Lady Cop's Cell Block is the one forum on the Mock board which is primarily on-topic only discussion, in honor of its founder and because that's the way, aha aha, we like it, aha aha.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM