Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-14-2013, 12:41 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Did you ever consider the parents are really protecting the older son, as he would be charged as an adult?

Crossed my mind, especially when I learned that he was the one with the Leila tattoo. But, I think police probably have verification that he was at the Little League game or elsewhere.

Still a possibility, though. There could be a lot more to this story that's not necessarily being held back by LE, but held back from LE. JMO.

We don't know the time of the attack, only the time that the 12 year old called his dad (instead of 911) and the time Leila was officially pronounced dead at the hospital. It's reported that the baseball game started at 9 a.m. The call to dad didn't occur until around 12:15. Lots could have gone down in those 3+ hours, or even before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM