Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-15-2013, 05:38 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: It's telling that the dad says he won't believe his son is guilty until he "sees proof" (paraphrased). To me, he's saying he believes his son is guilty, but he doesn't think it will be proven. Otherwise, he'd just say, "My son is innocent."

Does anyone know how far away the bio-mom (Priscilla?) lives from her kids? I mean, is she in the same town, or nearby? TIA.

I'm pretty sure she lives in Stockton. It is about an hour away.

And when a juvenile is locked-up, the detectives don't tell the parents much. I think the arrest came as a shock. They probably took the kid in for questioning, took him back into an interview room, and made the parent wait out front. Then one of the detectives came out front, and told the waiting parent that their son was being taken into custody. And that he would be able to call home as soon as he was booked. Dad wanted to know what the hell went on in the backroom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by Adub - 05-15-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM