Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-16-2013, 12:26 PM)Adub Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 12:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 12:00 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Still curious how the attorney is being paid, I KNOW we do not not court appearances or even Letters of representation without a NICE chunk of change down! That is where all the money went from the donations I am sure.

Possibly some of the donation money and some pro-bono work as well?

Here's the attorneys' website, LytoMe.

http://www.reichelplesser.com/

Wonder if they've handled anything even close to this case in the past?

I've looked. No murders that I have seen. They do seem to advocate for drug dealers and drunk drivers and domestic abusers. They are probably doing it for the TEE VEE time. But a retainer is probably not more than $5,000 and can be made in payments. Like a $1,000 a month. I already don't like them.

Our quotes for murder charges were over $25,000, plus trial costs. We usually asked for half down to start, then the monthly payments. IF THEY stopped making the payments or became behind we withdrew as counsel.

We had MOSTLY drug dealers and drug charges or drug/gang related murders. VERY DIFFERENT then this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by LytoMe - 05-16-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM