Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(05-22-2013, 01:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Well, except for that part where gramps died a coward's death while allegedly living a hero's life.

Your shame is a natural by-product from the selfish act of suicide.

I'm sure my fellow countrymen do not see it as a Brit thing.

On the plus side, your mental health system has counseling and medicine to ease your emotional burden and fascilitate healing.

Or you can always get a rope . . .

Oh please change the record indigeonous native mongrel half breed.

I don't come from a race that were stupid enough to gave invaders food when they were starving only for those invaders to then eliminate you and nick your country.

Plus all the times they fell for those treaties and sold their land for peanuts and medicinal potions.

Enjoy your legacy of gambling establishments and rampant alcoholism you are now truly the sick men of America. My grandfather may have found solace at the end of a rope but at least he didn't find solace at the bottom of a glass and kill himself slowly wallowing for years and years lamenting what his people once had and what they have become.

A cypher for failure, naivety and ineptitude.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by Cynical Ninja - 05-22-2013, 01:35 PM