Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(05-24-2013, 08:23 PM)username Wrote: I heard that she would have 3 years of treatment exactly like those of death row inmates but after that she could be moved to a different ward and start earning privileges. I don't like that (and one of the TH's on HLN suggested that jurors should have 3 options; something he called life row...where she'd spend her entire life in death row circumstances). But, I don't know if that's an option. I just don't want her to be able to get in front of the public ever again.

Three years of isolation probably feels like an eternity, but I didn't realize there was an exact limit imposed on her time in row-like lock down. Thanks for clarifying.

Every now and again one of the THs has a good idea; life row is an interesting proposition.

P.s. I agree that it would be appropriate to deny Arias access to media as well. Hope that restriction continues. For me, lack of access to other inmates is the bigger punishment. That's a lot of alone time to reflect on her crimes and lies...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM