Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(05-26-2013, 09:13 PM)username Wrote: So if a 15 y/o girl told you not to bother with a condom, you'd listen? It's a couple's decision? I tend to think both parties are responsible for their own protection. Ergo, HE ought to have used a condom if he was even a bit responsible.

Whoever this guy was, he was a fuckquat. At least her mom went on to have the baby. Where did bio dad show any responsibility?

I guess you're accustomed to sowing bastards though so I understand why you feel the need to blame the woman.

I'm not blaming the woman and I'm not going to tell you how old I was when I lost my virginity no matter how much you fish for it that's my business.

Contraception should be the responsibility of BOTH people during sex. The condom is a piece of piss and protects male and female during sex from STDs and pregnancy.

At least she had the baby? How retarded is that? She could have had an abortion for fucks sake.

At least she had the baby! Yeah she's a fucking American hero for going full term after getting knocked up as a teenager.

Jesus christ.

Just what the world needs another unwanted baby.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
Finding an adopted (older) sibling... - by koko - 05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Finding an adopted (older) sibling... - by Cynical Ninja - 05-26-2013, 09:38 PM
search: over. - by koko - 03-10-2016, 01:44 PM