Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(06-02-2013, 11:49 PM)lady love Wrote: I wasn't comparing O.J. to Isaiah.

I was saying It reminded me of O.J. because he stabbed his ex wife and her boyfriend to death with a knife and because he was famous no one wanted him convicted and saying there was no evidence that he did it. Now for Isaiah no one wants him to get put away because he is only 12 and people saying there is no evidence that he did it and everyone wants to make up excuses as to why he may have done it without actually blaming him for his actions.

I didn't get the OJ comparison before either, lady love. I don't think the two cases are analogous, but thank you for clarifying.

As for Isaiah, haven't personally seen anyone arguing against him being locked up til he's 23, except his defense attorneys, which is their job. Even the family has gone silent now. Doesn't look like they're pushing the attorneys to get him released to home asap.

I don't think Isaiah Fowler is going anywhere. But, I would still like to understand what went down that day and, to the extent possible, what made a 12 year old do such a thing to his baby sister.

Wanting to understand and wishing a murderer set free are not one and the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 06-03-2013, 02:51 AM