Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Oh please...there were people here 50000 years before your filthy lot came here with there grubby mits exterminating tribes and raping women. Gloating of courageous battle wins where two hundred men with horses and muskets drove forty men, women and children over the edge of a cliff. Shooting a musket ball into those young black men who were cowering, screaming the equivalent of "Please, no, I beg you" in their own language.

Proud mob your lot. They should hold their heads high. I've told you before, you can bow to the sanctimonious old cunt all you like, but you won't catch me doing it. The royal family is like religion in this country; they have to try harder and harder all the time to get some followers.

Like I said, try harder, Xanax. All I see your pathetic jibes at my country are is a vote from you about how great the place is that it's on your mind so incessantly. It makes me laugh, literally.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by crash - 06-09-2013, 06:14 AM