Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I did watch it and i found myself glad that this movie didn't come out before the trial. I found myself wondering how many of the details were close to what happened prior to the murder. There was a part of the movie that i think hit that part on the head and had this come out before the trial and any of the jury saw the movie i dont think they would have separate the two because i think many people have experienced this part. The part was when jody was showing people how she supposedly had decorated travis house during a party that was at travis house. Then when this party was over travis was saying good bye to the people and held jodi at the hallway with a hand held up. She confronted him saying why can't i say good bye too and he said because then they will know you are staying over. She then brings up the dirty little secret part. It was never brought up in trial that she had decorated his house or at least that i had heard of.

There were also scenes that his bedroom was done in flowery things like her decor, etc. This would lend me to believe it was more than just a little dirty secret and a booty call. I do not and will not defend jodi or think what she did was right. They also portrayed that while travis was in the shower he got one last minute text and that sent jodi into a rage and that is when she killed him. it was an interesting movie overall.

It also made me think about whether or not she showered over his body or in the shower when she was done because she would have had blood all over her. while the police did say there was a drop of blood in the other bathroom i dont know that would be the room she would have cleaned up everything. And even though she says she drove with blood all over her, i think that would be a bit suspect and i highly doubt going through a checkpoint with any amount of blood on you anywhere would be something someone would wave through.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 06-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM