Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(08-21-2013, 02:05 PM)sally Wrote: Don't you live alone, HotD? How did your garage get filled with garbage, it's a surprise you don't have more critters in there. You know there is help for people like you.

I lived alone til a few weeks ago, but my 18 year niece old has been with me since first of August; she's going to college here in SF.

She's upstairs on the main floor now and I'm downstairs. My room is pretty big and there's a cheap no-permit bathroom with a toilet and shower down here (access through the garage, of course, where the fucking possum is lurking).

Now that I'm down here and I've got a bunch of people coming to visit for a while, doing a major purge of every single thing in the house, mostly all the stuff that was stored in the two other unused rooms downstairs and the garage, that serves no functional purpose or hasn't been used in over a year. The garage barely fits my little pick up truck, so it's not hard to pack it full either.

Your're right, though. I definitely need help. For the house stuff, the junk haulers are the people that can help me most, I think. They sort it all out for donations, recyclables, and toss-aways too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by HairOfTheDog - 08-21-2013, 02:53 PM