Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER
Thanks for the update HairOfTheDog.

How does poor Christina Anderson end up with a fractured arm and two fractured legs? how was that done? I'm stunned by how this poor soul was tortured, I thought she was hit by a blunt tool but, my goodness 12 times.

Ethan what about little Ethan? they are not certain if he was bashed to bits or if the heat from the fire caused his bone breaks. It's a absolutely terrible deal far worse than what we knew earlier.

The Anderson family should be demanding answers, I read earlier on Christina's two uncles were really distraught - they need to persist on and DiMaggio's sister. Why all the messages 13 was it, where are fingerprints? what about the spent condoms? what the hell are they all about? Too many loose ends, too many unanswered questions.

Something is really twisted here, Hannah stated on her Instagram page "Goodbye Hollywood - hello river" about 2 weeks before the murders, I wondered if she was a Marilyn Monroe fan also. It was all planned in advance to go to Idaho IMO. What was the motive here to kill Christina, Ethan and the dog? The dog was killed more humanely but, Christina and Ethan suffer a brutal cruel death why? Maybe MS has the right idea and it's all about the "MONEY" the money Jim DiMaggio, left Hannah's grandma. The $112,000 was intended for both the children.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER - by NightOwl - 09-24-2013, 05:26 PM