Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing
It's kind of eerie. I used to drive I-15 every few months, taking my mom to Vegas. We stopped in Victorville a few times.

If I needed to stash some bodies, I'd sure avoid doing so alongside that route.

No updates from LE yet. San Bernadino county now owns the investigation since that's where the bodies were found. Probably a good thing that the investigation has moved out of San Diego county (where their home was located); new sets of eyes and all.

Josheph McStay's father hasn't named names, but the descriptions of those he considers suspects lead me to believe he is referring to Joseph's business associate/partner or his webmaster; Summer McStay's ex who had moved closer to the family and was reportedly still infatuated with her; and the husband of Joseph's ex-wife and stepfather to their son.

The business associate is an ex-convict (theft related crimes) and the ex-wife's husband has a criminal record as well (may include assault, but I don't know the exact details).

The business associate/partner, Chase Merritt, has been investigated by LE, but hasn't spoken to the media before a couple of days ago. There are some interesting bits in his interview.

Chase Merritt Interview:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lence.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing - by HairOfTheDog - 11-22-2013, 10:41 AM