Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
(07-03-2014, 05:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: Can't believe I'm saying this but I might tune in to that shrew Nancy Grace and watch the show she puts on. I'd rather think about nailing her with a brick than dead babies.

I haven't watched Nancy in a long time. She's gonna be all over this case like white on rice! Hoping I get to catch her show tonight too.

(07-03-2014, 05:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why is it that so many people kill their kids when there are other options? I always think of the people who would love to be blessed with a child to raise.

I think effed-up people kill their kids for all kinds of reasons, almost all of them rooted in narcissism and selfishness; they're the same kind of people who kill their spouses rather than get a divorce.

In this case, one possible motive is that Ross Harris wanted to live a lifestyle free of parental responsibilities without looking like the kind of guy who would walk away from his "little buddy" -- he's a fraud -- and without having to pay child support. If Leanna was involved, he may have convinced her that Cooper's death would save their marriage or accomplish some other "greater good" -- she doesn't seem like the brightest of gum-chompers.

If the wife was bright, whether she was involved in Cooper's death or not, she'd be wondering if she was next.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 07-03-2014, 06:58 PM