Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
I thought Leanna's statement was strange too & also her comment that Ross would be a good dad if they had more kids??? WTH says that, KWIM? Everything they both said points to BOTH of them being aware IMO. I raised 4 kids & can remember being beside myself when mine were sick & I never had a problem calling the doc ASAP but these parent's seemed more concerned how this would affect Ross & HIS life, not how much the baby suffered. Unless Ross had some medical problem, he's kind of young to be having bedroom problems too & at first I thought maybe he was in love w/his young GF he was texting but then found out he texted a few, not just one girl so there must be more to this secret life of his. A few people have said they've forgotten their child in the car, but the difference is...they remembered within minutes, not 7 hours later. It's scary to think how many parent's have no regard for a life they created.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by Pat/Ohio - 07-06-2014, 12:39 PM