Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
NEW SEARCH WARRANTS RELEASED

Search Warrant for Personal Information - dated 7/4/14

...affiant respectfully requests a search and seizure warrant be issued for the My Passport External Hard Drive to be searched for information pertaining to finances, credit card debt, business information, l
ife insurance,emails/communication regarding child, wife and family issues, photo's/video's of the child to show development,information about car seat searches, searches regarding in car deaths, communications with other people on the days leading up to and the incident date, information on life insurance policies and any other information related to this incident. The My Passport External Hard Drive will be physically examined, documented, the storage devices forensically imaged or copied (if necessary), and l later examined for evidence of these crimes. The results of the examination will be presented by your affiant or designee and later forwarded to the Office of the District Attorney.

The RETURN portion of this warrant will reflect the actual seizure of articles. The examination will
exceed ten days or more based on the high volume of data to be processed and examined, but all results will be submitted as evidence at a later date.

Search Warrant for Justin Ross Harris Medical Records - dated 7/4/14
...affiant respectfully requests a search and seizure warrant be issued for Kaiser Permanente to retrieve the medical records of Justin Ross Harris w/m 11-27-1980. Evidence of the subject's health, medications, medical problems and any medical information.

(I haven't seen the reported search warrant for Cooper Harris' medical records yet).

REFERENCES:
Full warrants: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11295

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 07-07-2014, 03:12 PM