Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
MOM KEEPS SPINNING

I don't know whether or not Leanna Cooper was involved in the death of her son.

[Image: 25936272_BG5.jpg]

But, I don't like her either way.

First she puts her husband over her dead son in all of her public statements. Then, she and her attorney make barely-veiled threats of a lawsuit against media covering the story and idiotically compare her to Richard Jewell. 83

Now, she and her attorney are trying to spin her receipt of a "Victim's Impact Statement" form and package into some kind of public acknowledgement that the District attorney's Office considers her a victim and above suspicion. Of course, her answers to the questions on the form are all about defending her husband (and were vetted by her attorney).

Weak attempt to garner sympathy for herself and her leader...I mean, husband.

Her Attorney's Statement:
“I hope really that the public understands they have jumped the gun … in thinking that she had anything to do with it whatsoever,” Lawrence Zimmerman said Friday. “The District Attorney’s Office is calling her a victim. And I hope the public will take the lead from the district attorney.” And while she feels some relief at being termed a victim by her husband’s accusers, Leanna Harris is still fearful prosecutors may attempt to implicate her in Cooper’s death, Zimmerman said.

“She’s concerned every single day of her life,” he said. “She’s very concerned because she’s afraid that, with the power of the government, who knows? Who wouldn’t be concerned?”
(HOTD: well....someone who didn't have anything to do with it and/or isn't trying to convince the public via media that her husband was the best dad in the whole wide world -- whilst simultaneously complaining about media coverage.)

The DA Spokesperson's Response:
However, Kim Isaza, a spokeswoman for the Cobb District Attorney Vic Reynolds, said the public shouldn’t read anything into the package sent to Leanna Harris, which included a book about coping with tragic death. “We are required by the Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights to send those forms to all victims or a victim’s next of kin, and it is standard procedure in the Cobb District Attorney’s Office to do so,” Isaza said in an email.

Story: http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law...728.735454

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 08-12-2014, 07:40 PM