Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WANTED: ERIC MATTHEW FREIN, COP KILLER -- CAPTURED
FREIN LEAVES JOURNAL DESCRIBING TROOPER SHOOTINGS AT CAMP SITE

On Wednesday, Lt. Col. George Bivens, Pennsylvania State Police, read excerpts from the journal at a news conference. The following journal entry was dated Fri., Sept. 12.

"Got a shot around 11 p.m. Took it. He dropped. I was surprised at how quick. I took a followup shot on his head/neck area. He was still and quiet after that. Another cop approached the one I just shot. As he went to kneel, I took a shot at him and jumped in the door. His legs were visible and still. I ran back to the Jeep. I made maybe half-a-mile from the GL [game lands] road and hit a roadblock. I didn't expect one so soon. It was only 15 to 20 minutes. I did a K-turn a quarter-mile from them and pulled into a development I knew had unfinished access roads. Hearing helos [helicopters], I just used my marker lights, missed the trail around a runoff pool and drove straight into it. Disaster. Made half attempt to stash AK and ran."

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/Regional-Pocono...d/29015826

Messages In This Thread
RE: WANTED: ERIC MATTHEW FREIN, COP KILLER - by HairOfTheDog - 10-10-2014, 05:53 PM