Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE
(12-13-2014, 02:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You're the one that's chosen to keep on attacking me HotD and yet you keep disregarding the facts to support your presumptions about me.

Tamir was in a public setting, 'playing' as YOU like to point out, while video tape shows citizens running from him while he's pretending to brandish his weapon. That's not exactly cops and robbers in the backyard.

That's how you get the cops called on your ass.

So get a fucking grip, get off my sack and get your ass to downtown Oakland and start fucking protesting against the cops.

Poor you, MS.

You post what you want and then get your feelings hurt when I respond as I see fit. It's not fair! Signs_173

It's dumb for kids to play with real looking fake guns in public these days. I've never said otherwise. Sad but true reality. Also, sad but true: kids do dumb things. Sometimes I question adults who kill kids -- whether those kids are doing dumb things or not.

Tamir scared people -- he didn't have a real gun, didn't shoot the pellet gun, didn't hit or rob or commit any crime against anyone. You can call what he was doing whatever you want -- I'm calling it "playing", just like people play "paint ball" or play "cops and robbers" or play "gangsta" or play "grand theft auto" or whatever else.

I don't need to go to Oakland and protest the police. I don't have a problem with the police in general -- not here in SF nor in Oakland. Just like I didn't have a problem with the grand jury decision in the Ferguson case, even though you made baseless assumptions that I did and that I supported Michael Brown -- despite my never having felt or posted any such thing. I realize your mind is very narrow, but try to keep up.

Anyway, my grip is firm -- your's seems loose, at best. So, I'll honor your request and stop addressing your bullshit for a while, you poor little thing. No problem, MS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE - by HairOfTheDog - 12-13-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Midwest Spy - 11-28-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Blindgreed1 - 11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Ferguson - by username - 11-28-2014, 07:50 PM