Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
To; FAQ2
A single sentence spoken at right time could change someone's life forever......and you just did that for me...I found out I am an ole' bat. I wondered why I liked to hang in caves and dark places....so thanks for that.
I do think you have always liked to take "digs" at me, and I realize this is expected in Mock so do forgive me. I think the only negative thing I called you was "obtuse." Yes, I have temper tantrums, but I am entitled cuz I am old, so just deal with it. O.K.?
Yes, I am probably old enough to be your mom, probably not grandma, but, if I were, I would ground you for talking back to your elders....
I never said you wanted to be a Counselor, just pointed out that you would suck at the job.
Here is my thing on this pizza place....I think they undermined the real intent for "Go Fund Me." This is supposed to be a legitimate way to help out deserving people....Note that I said deserving.......my problem with this company saying it is against their religion, is that being gay has nothing to do with religion and that in itself, is totally wrong....You are born gay, it is not a choice. To me, it is like saying we won't cater to anyone who has a birth defect if you get my drift. This does make me angry and I will admit to that, but I will stand up for my beliefs until they put me in the ole' crematorium.
This business was already in financial distress (o.k., it may not be true, but i read that somewhere), so they closed and became a charity and many bigoted, self righteous, faux Christians, holier than thou "people" donated to reaffirm their bigotry. I am not calling you a bigot, but any sympathizer of this business for "standing up for their rights" just doesn't get it as far as the humanity of mankind and our time spent on this earth. Further, IMO, they are taking handouts at the expense of our fellow citizens who never chose the lifestyle they have in being gay. That does get my dander up and if that makes me a hateful person in your eyes, so be it....just don't take my words and misconstrue them to fit your belief system. We probably have more in common than not, but we can agree to disagree. I do care a lot about these people here on Mock. I have never laughed so hard in my life because there are many smart, smart asses, funny, kind, mean, etc. people on here. I love diversity....I thrive on self depreciating humor, myself........I laugh at myself all the time...Well, have to go take my nap now....you know how us ole' bats are when we need our sleep...

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by blueberryhill - 04-04-2015, 06:03 PM