Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
INDIANAPOLIS - PREGNANT MOM MURDERED (Amanda Blackburn)
(11-13-2015, 03:18 AM)username Wrote: I don't like his comments either. "...good things will come of this"? For who?

Plus, NO mention of wishes that the perpetrator(s) get brought to justice quickly, "prayers" for LE who are working on his wife's case. shock expressed that this could happen to his lovely wife and their unborn child. Nada. It's like he's trying to sweep it under the rug...already.

And his "focus"...that's all peachy but he could have added "...and cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any way possible to find my wife's killer".

Guilty. Smiley_emoticons_slash

The statement rubs me wrong too - he didn't mention his unborn baby, mentioned his dead wife only once, mentioned his surviving son only once......but mentioned himself over a dozen times.

This subsequent statement was weird to me as well.
"(This Sunday) We are going to worship, share the gospel through sharing Amanda’s story, laugh together and cry together. Her heart would be that you invite as many people as possible to this celebration service that do not know the Lord," Davey Blackburn wrote in the Resonate Church post.

It reads to me like he's telling people to bring strangers to his murdered wife's celebration of life ceremony as a recruiting opportunity to grow his business. That's what she would want, he suggests. Weird.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDIANAPOLIS - PREGNANT MOM MURDERED (Amanda Blackburn) - by HairOfTheDog - 11-13-2015, 11:24 AM