Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
Where's ramsey these days? I wonder what she and people in her neck of the woods are saying about the case at this point.

I don't have any idea about which way the verdict will go on this one. I think it's gonna be fairly easy to get convictions on child neglect and the underage sex charges, but it might be difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Ross Harris intentionally killed his son in a hot car because he's a disgusting perv.

Yesterday, the jury was shown photos of Cooper's body after he was pulled from the car. Witnesses described the little boy as being in rigor, the intense smell of urine and decomp, and Ross Harris seeming fake at the scene and being combative with police. Those comments, however, were not noted in original police reports.

I understand how/why some people forget their children in cars from reading about many such cases over the years. However, I have a hard time understanding how Ross Harris put something in the same car four hours later without it triggering his recollection about that morning or noticing his son in there. And, I really don't understand how he could have driven some distance down the road at the end of his workday without smelling the urine and decomp. He should have smelled it immediately upon opening the door; the dead baby had been in that car in the Georgia heat for many hours by then.

The trial was put on hold until October 10th due to the storm. I'm really interested to hear what the defense has to say about that those issues when the trial resumes, along with the allegations that Harris and his wife had researched hot car deaths on the internet.

Latest:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/justin-ross-...om-photos/
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ross-h.../329242185

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 10-06-2016, 11:18 AM